August 18, 2012
Hi everyone! I was recently nominated the Versatile Blogger award from Cassandra from BacktoFive ! Thank you thank you thank you! It honestly means so much to me!(:
1. Thank the awarder & link back
2. Share 7 Things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 other blogs
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know they have been nominated!
1. I'm going to be a sophomore in high school!(:
2. I haven't gone shopping in two months. (I need some retail therapy asap!)
3. I probably have all the social networks that exist. (twitter, tumblr, facebook, youtube, pinterest, blogger, etc.)
4. I'm a HUGE High School Musical fan!!!
5. I'm a swimmer(: (Backstroker tbh!)
6. I'm an inch taller than the standard Asian height, 5'4. heh
7. I talk to myself a LOT.
*Please note that these are not in any particular order! I love all of these blogs SO much and I basically read them every.single.day. heh.* & I decided to do a short description of why I love these blogs so much too...
1. Jennifer from Art in Our Blood. I love this girl so much! Her style is absolutely amazing and her outfits are just TO DIE FOR OMG. I could go ON and ON about her! She's super nice and siigh. I'm so jealous of her hair.
2. Rory from Wear Abouts. Rory's style is amazing! She always looks happy and each of her outfits are so unique. It's just AHHH, I don't know how to explain it! I just love her blog! I love the layout of her blog too haha.
3. Veena from Seven Inch Stilettos. Veena is soooo pretty and her style is amazing! AH, she's just gorgeous. I love all of the outfits that she puts together! *tears* She's so pretty.
4. Amelia from Can You Pass the Glitter OMG THIS GIRL, she's gorgeous! Her style is freaking amazing ohmygosh. She posts almost daily and each outfit varies. One day it could be girly, but the next day it could be edgy. Amelia inspires me so so much! She's a ballet dancer too & insanely tall. Like..in a good way.
5. Jess from Hapa Time. Her style is amazing!!! & She's a Hapa. so I'm insanely jealous of her looks. SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. Let's ignore the the random fact that I want to marry a white dude so I can have beautiful Hapa children and focus on the fact that Jess has the greatest style ever and seems to be able to pull of anything! Go check out her blog! I swear you won't regret it(:
6. Jessica from Fascination Drop. Ahhh I freaking love this girl! She's the sweetest person ever and always leaves the nicest comments♥ I love her style and her blog! She's gorgeous!
7. Hope from Simply Hope. First off, her name. Hope. ermahgerd<3 The first time I read her blog, I told her that one of the outfits that she wore was going onto my inspiration board. I shouldn't have said it for just that one post, because honestly, all of the outfits that she wears are all amazing and unique!♥
8. Zoe from Fashiononymous. OMG ZOE IS SO PRETTYYAKJFLAKDJL<3 & the weirdest thing is, I have a friend who's a year older than Zoe that looks exactly like her. Like. They could be twins, I'm not even joking right now. They're both Chinese too. When I found her blog, I was like THIS IS CRAY CRAY, SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY FRIEND OMG. But anyways. I love her blog & style so so much!! ahhh she's too pretty♥
9. Paige from Paige Renae I honestly just LOVE Paige's style. She's a good friend of mine and whenever I see her I just go alkfjlkaslfkj because she always looks amazing. She's also the one who opened the store Wanderlust Denim selling highwaisted shorts!(: She hasn't been posting, but OMG YOU SHOULD STILL FOLLOW HER BECAUSE HER STYLE IS AMAZING.
10. Analisa from Rouge Fox. Analisa's style is so inspiring to me! It's so unique and it's basically like she can pull of anything. I think her style gives off a really vintage vibe. AH I LOVE IT<3
11. Linda from Trendy Teal. She's probably going to be one of the SWEETEST girls you'll ever meet here on the interwebs! Her style is amazing and her life is so interesting! haha, she's really nice and posts regularly!♥
12. Alyssa from The Ordinary Peoples. So this blog is actually by two people, but I absolutely LOVE Alyssa's style! She's so pretty and her style is always unique and trendy! I loved her purple hair too...totally inspired me to dip-dye the ends of my hair purple!
13. Sandra from Blasfemmes. Sandra is so sweet and nice! She's absolutely gorgeous and has the best quality photos ever! Love her style, it's always bright and cheerful(:
14. Kendall from Galore, Beneath the Stars. Ohmigosh, I just discovered Kendall, and her style is AMAZING! She's super well known on lookbook.nu , and has one of the best blogs ever(: I love it!<3
15. Brae from Ravishingly. I recently only found Brae from a comment that she wrote on one of my posts(: She has amazing style and such good taste!
Well that's it! I know, I can talk for hours! But go check out all these girls! They're all amazing and unique in their own way<3 Stay fresh! (idk why I said fresh) New post coming in a few days(:
Don't forget to..