Not to toot my own horn here, but I think I have a knack for writing lists. And lucky for you, I'm here to tell you how you can be great at it too! Without further ado, here are 5 steps to writing the perfect summer bucket list.
1. Have a Game Plan
Know what you want to accomplish. Is it something internal? (i.e. to be more positive, happy, etc.) Is it just to have fun? Or is it to check off all of the things you wish you had time for during the school year?
2. Write it ALL Down
This may look messy at first, but trust me. You need to do it. Just write.
3. Eliminate Realistically
Now that you have a long list, go through it and think realistically. Can you actually go skydiving in Tahiti this summer? (probably not) Can you actually drive 30 minutes out to visit a café? (YES)
This is starting to sound like a post about studying (bleh but also...possible future post? *smirky questioning face*) BUT review your bucket list! Make sure you actually want to do all of these.
5. DO ITTTTTTTT *punches fist to the sky*
And really...that's all there is to it. Hmm...maybe having a passion for writing lists isn't that rare. Believe in yourself and push yourself to accomplish those goals!
Here's my bucket list :) As you can see, I already checked some things off!
What's on your Summer Bucket List?
P.S. Did anyone notice that Classified Closet is now....*drumroll* www.classifiedcloset.COM
YES, THAT'S RIGHT. I now own a domain! It's definitely been a long time comin.
P.P.S. I was recently featured in IFB's Links a la Mode! Go check out the rest of these lovely blog posts :)
Links à la Mode, July 9
- Alysalovely: Why to Watch the Astronaut Wives Club
- Amethyst Honey: The Zodiac Dresser | Cancer By Dolce and Gabbana
- Attire Club: Fashion in the Balkans | Bucharest Fashion Week Spring 2015
- A Vogueaholic | My Fashion Diary: Red, White, Blue & Chic | Happy Birthday America
- Bookish & Belle: Everyday Shoes - A Video Lookbook
- Chic on the Peak: Celfie
- Classified Closet: 5 Steps to Writing the Perfect Summer Bucket List
- Denchibitionist: Orange Juice
- Everyday Starlet: Fashion or Bust | How to Wear a Maxi Dress When You’re Curvy
- Excuse Me, I Am French: Snakeskin Details
- Fashion Blender: Old Friends, Colourful Classics
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Dream of the 90’s
- Les Assorties’: #BOB | Katherine Tabinowski
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Bloggers Eid Spreeeee!!!
- Purushu Arie: Illustration - Meryl Streep Graces Neuejournal Cover
- She Got Her Own: 30 Days Yoga and Fitness Challenge
- Tales of Two: Aspen Chic | Runway to Real
- That Paki Blog: Thoughts on Clothes for Eid and Eid Campaigns
- The Outfit Repeater: YouTube Collab Ideas You’ve Never Thought Of
- We Are Ready Made: Couture Club